Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Height restriction apply and all passengers must be over 100cm tall to ride with Gold Coast Jet X.
Persons who board Gold Coast JetX’s vessels confirm their acceptance of Gold Coast Jet X terms and conditions.
Check In: Passengers holding bookings must check in and be ready to board the vessel 15 minutes prior to schedule departure time. Gold Coast JetX reserves the right to reassign seats if passengers do not arrive by this time. No refund will be given.
Any persons who may be pregnant, or suffer from back, neck, heart conditions or have had previous injuries that may cause a risk to their health must not ride with Gold Coast JetX.
The passenger acknowledges that Jet boating is an inherently dangerous activity, the passenger recognises that they are risks associated with the activity. The passenger agrees and acknowledges that the proprietor/skipper shall not be liable for any Injury loss or damage suffered by the passenger or by any other person arising from or in connection with the passengers participation in the ride, whether such injury, loss or damage was caused directly or indirectly by the negligence of the proprietor/skipper or otherwise or by the proprietors, servants or agents. The passenger hereby releases the proprietor/skipper from all such claims and indemnities the proprietor/skipper against all claims made by or on behalf of any other person.
Passengers board and ride Gold Coast JetX, at their own risk in no circumstance will Gold Coast JetX its officers, employees, servants or agents be held responsible for any accidents, injury, loss or damage to personal property whilst embarking, traveling or disembarking from the vessel.
Under no circumstances must anyone take part in a Gold Coast JetX ride under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other mind altering substance.
The passenger agrees to comply and obey with all rules and directions made or given by the proprietor/skipper in connection with the ride. If a passenger fails to comply with the proprietor/skipper rules and or directions. The passenger will not be permitted to ride or to continue to ride and no refund will be given.
Gold Coast JetX reserves the right to pursue legal claims against any passenger who is a hazard or causes a hazard that affects the safety and legal operation of the vessels.
Gold Coast JetX reserves the right to refuse passengers for whatever reason.
The passenger may get wet and are advise not to carry valuable property whilst riding with Gold Coast JetX, the proprietor/skipper accept no responsibility for loss or damage to property. Safe storage facilities are available on premises.
All Tickets are non refundable. If for any reason Gold Coast JetX cancels a ride prior to departure the ride can be rescheduled, Gold Coast JetX reserves the right to alter prices departure times, vary advertised ride and time, departure point or substitute another vessel when and as required. Gold Coast JetX accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses that may occur from changes, delays or cancellations of the services.
All passengers are required to read and sign our Waiver of liability, before boarding the vessel. This is the passenger’s responsibility to do so.
An Adult paying customer must accompany children 10 years and younger, while riding with Gold Coast JetX.
All information is correct at the time of printing.
Refund Policy: No refunds within 24 hours of departure unless the Operator cancels the activity due to waterway, or weather conditions, insufficient reservations and any other unforeseen event or circumstances. Otherwise, refunds are granted solely at the discretion of the Agent according to the Operator's cancellation policy. Where there is a ‘no show’ without prior notification or cancellation in required time are not eligible for a refund. Refunds may only be obtained from the Booking Agent. Note no transaction fee is refundable.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- Redemption and Reservation are essential by logging onto www.goldcoastjetx.com.au and clicking on Redeem gift vouchers
- The individuals name on the voucher must show identification when checking in for their ride.
- All passengers must check-in with Gold Coast JetX staff at our departure point 15 minutes prior to departure time. Gold Coast JetX reserves the right to reassign seats if customers do not arrive by this time.
- Passengers must present their gift vouchers documentation to Gold Coast JetX staff before the ride, without passengers documentation passengers will be required to pay.
- Booking times can be rescheduled up to 48 hours prior to departure time, depending on availability
- Gift Vouchers will become invalid if the voucher holder fails to arrive on time for the reserved ride.
- Online purchase gift vouchers are valid for a 6 months from the date of purchase. Expired gift vouchers become invalid and cannot be used.
- All passengers are required to sign a waiver of risk form prior to departure.
- All passengers board the ride with Gold Coast Jet X at their own risk.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Children 14yrs and under must be minimum height of 100cm tall to ride Gold Coast Jet X jet boat.